I. SUBJECT MATTER
Art. 1. These general terms and conditions are intended to regulate the relationship between "dose of health" LTD. Bourgas, ul. Graf Ignatiev 17, UIC 204541172, represented by Rumen Dubarov, hereinafter referred to as the SUPPLIER and the clients, hereinafter referred to as USERS, of the electronic shop "proteinbarandshop.com".
Ii. SUPPLIER DETAILS
Art. 2. Information according to the Electronic Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act:
1. Name of supplier: "Dose of health" LTD.
2. Headquarters and address of management: Bourgas, ul. Graf Ignatiev 17
3. Address of the activity and address for making complaints by users: Sofia, Kv. Studentski Grad, ul. "Academician Stefan Mladenov" 46
4. Data for correspondence: City Sofia, Sq. m. Studentski Grad, ul. "Academician Stefan Mladenov" 46, E-mail: email@example.com, tel: + 359 879 517 108
5. Registration in public registers: UIC 204541172
6. Registration under the value Added Tax Act No BG204541172
7. Supervisory authorities:
(1) Commission for Personal Data protection
Address: Sofia 1592 Sofia, Bulgaria Prof. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov,
Tel.: (02) 91 53 519
Fax: (02) 91 53 525
Web site: www.cpdp.bg
(2) Commission for Consumer Protection
Address: 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria Slaveykov "No4а, FL. 3, 4 and 6,
Phone: 02/933 05 65
Fax: 02/988 42 18
Hotline: 0700 111 22
Web site: www.kzp.bg
(3) Commission for Protection of Competition
1000 Sofia, Bulgaria 18 Vitosha Blvd.
Phone Number: (02) 935 61 13
Fax: (02) 980 73 15
Web site: www.cpc.bg
Iii. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PROVIDER
Art. 3. The supplier supplies the goods and guarantees the rights of the users provided by law, in the framework of good faith, accepted in practice, consumer or commercial law criteria and conditions.
Art. 4. (1) The users conclude a contract for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by the proteinbarandshop.com through the provider's interface, available on its web page at https://www.proteinbarandshop.com. The contract is concluded in Bulgarian and is stored in the database of the provider.
(2) By virtue of contract concluded with the users contract for the purchase and sale of goods, the provider undertakes to deliver and transfer the ownership of the user to the goods specified by him via the interface.
(3) The users pay to the supplier remuneration for the delivered goods under the conditions set out in the proteinbarandshop.com and these general conditions. The fee is the amount of the price declared by the provider at the proteinbarandshop.com address on the Internet. In case the user withdraws from an order with advance payment by bank transfer or via online card payment and if the transaction is done successfully, this amount will be refunded by the supplier within 14 days from the date on which the provider was informed of this Fact.
(4) The Supplier shall deliver the goods requested by the users within the time limits and under the conditions set by the provider on the proteinbarandshop.com page and under these general terms and conditions.
Art. 5. (1) All statements arising between the user and the provider in connection with the conclusion of this contract may be realized by electronic statements, within the meaning of the electronic document and electronic signature Act and art. 11 of the Law on Electronic commerce.
(2) The electronic statements made by the users of the proteinbarandshop.com are carried out by the persons specified in the data entered in the order form.
Iv. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
Art. 6. (1) In order to use the proteinbarandshop.com, the user should enter a remote access name and password chosen by him.
(2) The name and password for remote access shall be determined by the user by making an online registration on the website of the provider, according to the procedure specified therein.
(3) by filling in the data and clicking the "Register" button, the user declares that he/she is familiar with these general terms and conditions, agrees with their content and undertakes to comply unconditionally with them.
(4) The provider confirms the user's registration by sending a letter to an e-mail address specified by the user. After the creation of an account of the user between him and the provider, contractual relations arise.
(5) Upon registration, the user undertakes to provide correct and up-to-date data. The user undertakes to update the data specified in its registration in good time. In the event that the user provides false, inaccurate, out-of-date or incomplete information, the proteinbarandshop.com has the right to close and/or delete the information of his/her postal address and to refuse further access to part or all of its services.
Art. 7. (1) The user has the right to change his/her main contact email address.
(2) The provider shall not be liable to the user for unlawful modification of the main contact e-mail address.
Art. 8. The user agrees to immediately notify the proteinbarandshop.com of any unauthorized use of his/her user name and password or any other breach of security. proteinbarandshop.com shall not be liable for any damages or losses incurred due to non-compliance with this article.
V. DELIVERY AND PAYMENT METHOD
Art. 9. The ordered goods are delivered to the address specified by the user or to the Courier's Office. The user undertakes to provide access and opportunity to receive the goods.
Art. 10. If the user does not provide access and conditions for the delivery of the goods to the specified address, the site is exempted from liability for the non-executed delivery.
Art. 11. Transport costs, unless otherwise stated, are paid by the user upon receipt of delivery, at the same time as the price of the goods.
Art. 12. All prices of the products are in Bulgarian leva with VAT included and do not include the price of delivery. The Merchant reserves the right to unilaterally change the prices, the changes become effective from the moment they are announced on the site, but do not concern the orders already made.
Art. 13. The delivery is completely free for the whole country without the cases when the total value of the order is below 50 lv. or purchased products. Then 5LV is charged. Delivery.
Art. 14. In the order, the user must indicate the exact address and telephone where it is possible to establish a connection with him within the delivery period.
Art. 15. The indication of a false address and/or telephone makes the order invalid and it does not bind the site with the obligation to execute the delivery.
Art. 16. The goods ordered by the user are delivered within 1 to 3 working days at the specified address, provided that the delivery address is accurate and valid. proteinbarandshop.com reserves the right to extend the specified deadlines by up to 7 days in case of force majeure preventing compliance with the officially announced deadline.
Art. 17. The user has the right to refuse the receipt of the goods declared by him under the following conditions: (1) In case of a clear discrepancy of the supplied with the ordered goods and this can be established by a simple examination of the goods.
(2) It is found that the product is not damaged by the user and is in the state in which it was delivered, without being unpacked or used.
Art. 18. Outside of the listed cases in art. 17, the user has no right to refuse the receipt and payment of the goods ordered by him.
Vi. RETURN ORDER
Art. 19. The user can return the product within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of the goods according to art. 55 par. 1 of the CPA, provided that it is in the form in which it is received. The cost of returning the goods shall be borne by the consignee. The exceptions in this rule are regulated in the CPA. The consignment must be enclosed with: goods receipt and return form. Within 14 days from the date on which we receive notice of the willingness of the consumer to withdraw from the contract, all amounts received by the consumer, including the cost of delivery, shall be reimbursed. Refunds are only made via bank transfer.
Vi. PROMOTIONAL OFFERS
Art. 20. PROMO CODE cannot be used on an already diminished product.
Vii. AMENDMENT AND ACCESS TO THE GENERAL CONDITIONS
Art. 21. These terms and conditions may be changed at any time by the provider, for which the latter is not obliged to notify the user of the proteinbarandshop.com by publishing on the site a message about the amendments as well as the amendments themselves for getting acquainted with them.
Art. 22. The provider publishes these general terms and conditions at http://www.proteinbarandshop.com/terms-and-conditions together with any additions and amendments thereto.
The legislation in force requires that certain communications be made in written form. You agree that we may communicate with you by e-mail, by posting notices on the website or by written notice to you sent to your mailing address, and accepting (without prejudice to your statutory rights), That such communications comply with all legal requirements to make communications in writing. By accepting the general terms, the user agrees to receive commercial communications from the supplier. In the event that he does not wish to receive such messages, the user should send an explicit e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Art. 23. All data provided are protected within the meaning of the law, they will be used only for fast processing of the order of the user and timely delivery.
Art. 24. proteinbarandshop.com reserves the right to change the prices of all products on its platform without notifying the user in advance.
Art. 25 Dietary supplements (nutrients) in our site there are no drugs, never use them with a healing function. proteinbarandshop.com is not responsible if the user uses the food supplements as medicinal products.
Art. 26. These Terms and conditions shall enter into force for all users on 01 September 2019.